TIP Engineering Forum Index TIP Engineering
Theory In Practice

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TIP suspension products?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TIP Engineering Forum Index -> Good Vibrations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AE86Gio15

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: TIP suspension products? Reply with quote

ok tim whats the deal when are you going to release the tie rods you were working on? are you working on making your coilovers?
Wiisass
Head suspension nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still testing the tie rods kind of. I've been extremely busy with a lot of other stuff and the 240 has been overheating, so I haven't had time to fix that and keep testing them. But they've held up pretty well so far. There are some other issues with the suspension that I need to work out before I can officially release them. But hopefully in the next month or so, they'll be ready.

As for the coilovers, I have been exploring most cost effective methods to make my ideas a reality. It's been difficult to say the least. So there isn't much to update on them.

I'm hoping something will work out soon. I would like to have some time to test these after I put the prototypes together.

Tim

jrud@tipengr.com
AE86Gio15

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great to know, for now ill just be patient
AceInHole

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not gonna be patient. Make tie-rods now!! I need something to go with my DA Koni's and my old tie-rods are showing signs of being shot! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TIP Engineering Forum Index -> Good Vibrations All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: